Monday, April 6, 2009

Sa Unang Higayon


First of all, I should say, I have never written any formal literary piece. Well, I did when I was in grade school but that was exclusively for the sake of getting pass through my subjects. Formal themes like "How I spent my Summer Vacation" and "My Family" ended more like "my teacher's vacation" and "her family" after the corrections were written in red ink. I am a terrible writer and my teachers could stand witness to that if ever my confession would be challenged. The statement "Out of Context" written in red ink or if I'm in lucky enough, written with a red marker- broad tip- is a regular feature of my typical reaction paper or a poem interpretation. It's not because of my teachers, it's just me. So I guess I did my fair warning for those who will be reading my blogs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment